WordCamp Calgary 2017 is so close you can almost taste it (it tastes like maple, if you weren’t sure). We hope you are getting as excited as we are!
Here are the top 10 things you need to know and do:
- Getting here: we’ve got driving and transit directions, and a nice little map to help you plan your route. Once you get to Fort Calgary, there will be various wayward signs to help you find your way.
- Review our Code of Conduct so we can all get along and have a great day
- Take another look at the schedule and plan out your day. Don’t worry, we’ll have printed schedules on hand and you can change your mind if your bestie wants you to go to a different session with them.
- Registration starts at 9:30 and Opening Remarks will be at 10:30.
- Food! Lunch is provided as part of your ticket. There will also be coffee, tea and water available throughout the day.
- Plan to stay a little longer and join the After Party. There ain’t no party like a WordCamp party, cuz a WordCamp party don’t stop! Ok, not entirely true. Fort Calgary will eventually kick us out. But not before you get a drink on us!
- Get social with it! Start using our official hashtag: #wcyyc and you’ll show up on our social media stream. Speaking of social, make sure you’re following us on Twitter and Facebook for any last minute updates.
- Make sure your devices are charged. We weren’t able to secure charging stations this year 🙁
- Show some love to our amazing sponsors who help make this day possible.
- And finally, get some rest! It’s going to be an amazing day!
We’re looking forward to seeing you tomorrow!
p.s. we are technically SOLD OUT! But we have a few “extra” tickets that can still be purchased.